Our team addresses neonatal care problems by focusing on doing Neonatal Resuscitation and immediate care post birth educational workshops with proper use of Chlorhexidine for cord care. We utilize established curriculum defined under “Helping Babies Breathe” and the “Golden Minute.”
Following are our key strategy objectives:
- Strengthen and invest in maternal and newborn care during labor, birth and the first day and first week of life.
- Improve the quality of maternal and newborn care.
- Reach every woman and newborn in a community to reduce inequities.
- Harness the power of parents, families and communities by getting everyone engaged.
- Implement above healthcare program as part of bigger global 8For8 initiative for women empowerment.